Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Works in Progress... A snowflakes chance in Egypt..

I'm in the process of making snow in Cairo... or at least I'm crocheting snowflakes. Christmas break is approaching and I'm making snowflake ornaments and washcloths for my daughter's teachers.  I still need to weave in ends and block them.  I also need to make a few more of the washcloths.  I thought I'd make some hot chocolate mix or some cookies for them as well. 
Click on Photo to go to pattern
Click on photo to go to pattern

The only chance we will have of a white Christmas around here is if we take a trip to the white desert.  Here are a couple of photos from our Eid holiday trip.  It is stunning and I could easily visit it a second time.

Button

3 comments:

  1. Your snowflakes are beautiful! The holiday photos are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The crocheted snowflakes and the photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. The White Dessert looks amazing! I hope I'm able to get to your corner of the world someday! I like your version of snow better than what we get. It's not cold, and it doesn't melt into a mess. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...