Friday, December 21, 2012

Finished Objects- Teacher's gifts for Christmas

 This year my daughters and I made our teacher's gifts. I crocheted a snowflake washcloth for each teacher and we made Oatmeal cookie bath powder.  It was pretty simple to make we just combined 2 parts oatmeal, one part baking soda, and seasoned it with extract (I usually use vanilla but all I could find was almond) and cinnamon.  Then the kids made snowflake cards and we gave them a bar of chocolate.
I also made these tasty ginger cookies for my youngest daughter's preK class.  You can find my recipe on my worth a fig blog.

My parents are arriving here in Egypt any minute... so I might not be writing as much over the next couple of weeks.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Peace and Joy,
Jenn
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good looking cookies, yum. The cloths will be appreciated by the teachers. Nice of you at this holiday time.

    Visiting from Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely presents, those snowflake wash cloths are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have visitors from so far away. It's bound to be a very special holiday - enjoy! The cookies look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift. I hope the teachers adore the ornament and bath soaps...I would.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...