Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Works in Progress- My first afghan...

I am working on a small afghan right now.  I've never made an afghan, but I got a large amount of yarn from someone moving away and I didn't have any projects that I could use if for. I decided to make small blanket to curl up on the couch with.  I just made a traditional granny square and I will continue to make rounds until I run out of blue yarn.  I would say I'm in the home stretch right now.

This is one of those projects that I put away for long periods of time and then pull out when I need something mindless to do while watching a movie.  Since I'm almost done I might work overtime on it for the next few days and get it ready for Christmas.

Cheers,
Jenn

Button

7 comments:

  1. I love mindless projects, they're the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first? It looks great! I bet it will be perfect to cozy-up under during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mindless projects. The colors look great together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks so great for your first afghan! It's always such an accomplishment when you finish a project that big. Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job - I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Never Ending Granny Square I am actually making another one now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 1st afghan..Please post a finished pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...