Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finished Objects... Finding an end to my project rut.


I haven't been posting lately because I have been at a bit of a stand still. I'm not feeling the creativity flowing in my crochet projects and so I find myself doing other things.

I finished one cute project for Valentine's day... I made these little change pursed for a friend's daughter to give to a few of her classmates. I'm thinking about whipping up a couple more for my own kids for tomorrow.

I also finished a cover for my husband's GPS receiver.
I made a stuffed fox for my daughter.
And I made a couple of early Easter friends...

Today I am working on a knitting project. I usually crochet, but I thought  little change of pace might get me out of my project rut. I want to get back to feeling creative again.

What do you do when you get in a project rut? Any creativity tips to share?

Cheers,
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Gosh those little easter peeps are adorable! I should get off my butt, be a good aunt and make something adorable for the kiddies for Easter!

    When I'm in a rut I usually do something completely different. Or take a break altogether - often with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the little valentine purses! Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...