Friday, June 4, 2010

Retro and Flashy




I just finished knitting this retro ribbed hand towel and the tweedish cloth in these really bright colors... Now I just have to find someone to give them to... Anyone have a bright orange kitchen???
I'm trying to finish a bunch of projects I have on the needles right now. Many of these I won't be able to post here until August because they are a surprise for my brother and sister-in-law who will be having a baby soon. I'm not sure if they read my knitting blog... but better safe than sorry.
Cheers,
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. I love these! I think I'm going to have to check out these patterns, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and bright for the kitchen. I love Ravelry too for all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your towels i could find a use for them, if you must teerose

    ReplyDelete
  4. great towels! It is so hot and humid that I
    like to knit with cotton !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...